HI Tony

Lower the engine would be a good consequence, the main reason i´am using a dry sump system, is because of the block girdle. There will be no room for a internal oil pump, and for that HP level i want, the girdle would be good to help to hold the botton of the engine, Douglas will be doing the same with his engine. I bought one Johnson´s 5 stage external pump, as you said the vaccum will be big, and the oil injectors are in plans, i remember you said that in those emails you sent me some time ago!
The block is in Brazil... i believe the blue print will have to be the way, there are no companys here with "know how" that would built a dry sump pan there way i want. By the way what fittings size do you think would be good for my pan?

If you could give me more details about this 12bolt drop in for the ford 9" would be very nice! i don´t understand much about rear ends and i think i would not explain myself to the dealer when asking! i was thinking about ordering a complete rear end like a Moser M9 or a Strange set (i read somewhere that Strange has a aluminum centersection designed to use 12-bolt gears and internal parts may be this what you talking about?)

Edy