>Edy, On the pan take a look at the pictures I sent you. When >we tested oil pans we found that with the segmented pan we
>ained HP. On a six cylinder segment into three compartments >and don’t bring the segment the entire way to the main cap.
>Leave a small break to equalize the pressure and it will be fine.
very nice advice!!! already noted!!

>The Johnson pump will make some big vacuum, so don’t forget to >run the metal coils in the suction lines or the lines will >collapse and you wont have any oil pressure.
I´ve made a document with tips for every part! the metal coils sure will be used, i just need to figure out how long line i will need!

>The pan lines will be AN 12 and the returns to the tank are AN >16.
OK!!

>You will need a one way check valve off your valve cover, with >the return going back to your dry sump tank or a catch can. The >valve comes in both AN 12 and AN 16.
man, i did not got this one! I had a catch tank attached to the breather of the valve cover to pick that thick coffee with milk colored liquid that would be sprayed on engine bay on when making a long run. is there anything related to that?

>The best way to set up the pump is to put the engine on the >dyno and after break in, put an analog feed on the backpressure >line, and attach it to a scope or readout. Bring up to >temperature and put a load and watch for the down spike. Then >change the spring and do it a again, and keep going till you >find the down spike. There is only three springs for that >pump, high, medium and low. You will probably end up around 20->30 lbs. On my GMC at 7000RPM, I am at 25 lbs. Each engine is >different, so do it till you find the right spot. One of my >friends is a NASCAR engine builder and at 8500RPM at Daytona >they are running about 23 lbs.
I thought i would need to fit the different size gears to match >the desired pressure as the same way it´s done with >superchargers
very nice advice this one!!!!!

>The Chevy drop in is the Strage part. The only thing is you >cant run tall gears beyond 2.70’s as the pinion head is too >big. But in your case I don’t think you need to worry. You >guys will be running low gears anyway.

I did some simulations with my wheels, tranny, tires and rev limit. For what i´ve seem the best diff ratio is be 3.25:1 which would make me achive the goal of 0-100 km/h @8000 RPM in first gear and 330 km/h @ 7000 - 7500 RPM (i dont remeber right now the correct RPM). I will simuate with 2.70 gear, let´s see what i get!!!

Edy

[/quote]