Tom,

The 3/8 supply line needs to be rated for pressure, the return line needs to be rated for pressure also in case the return line gets plugged (kinked) then the whole system goes to what ever pressure the fuel pump will put out. Some method of holding the jerry can in place and both hoses in the jerry can will be needed as the return line has pressure behind it and we don't want it coming out of the can. A bunch of plastic wire ties will be handy to tie things up away from moving/hot parts.

From the throttle body there is about 3' of braided hose then about 2-3' of hard line with the pressure side having the stock fuel filter installed, and then about 1' of hard line past the filter. We can adjust the hard line on-site, I have the correct EFI fuel clamps.

Can you bring about 15' of 14ga. wire and a hand full of butt connectors in case we need to extend the fuel pump wires. I don't have an air cleaner for the TBI but I do have the air cleaner spacer and will bring it with me. If you want to run an air cleaner then bring a chunk if 1/4 threaded rod and a hacksaw. We should be able to reuse your carb base gasket to put under the TBI adapter. I think this should be all the details.

I really looking forward to getting this done...

Last edited by efi-diy; 08/04/08 06:19 PM.

51 GMC 4.2 turbo
Can't solved today's problems using the same technology/thinking that created them