MBHD Hank,
I did 3 types of intake upper lumps already based on the clay model you posted pictures here in another topic. I am doing 3 different types more. Then we will try them soon on the flowbench to see who has the best design. I am doing more than one of each type so we will be able to modify it and feel the differences. They are all based on Hank's clay model with little changes.
When I got the best one I will retribute Hank's help and will post the pictures of the designs tested here into the Chevy 250 siamesed iron port.
But... I am thinking about trying also the exhaust lump porting. I read in the Leo Santucci's book that he didn't know about bolt-in lumps for the exhaust ports. I also can't understand the small b&w pictures to see what is the right shape/design of the exhaust lump port. May you or somebody help me?
I suppose the shape should be achieved by adding some welded material there down in the port. But I am interested on doing a bolt-in lump for exhaust port. Does someone did that already or tried to?
Thanks a lot!

Inline power!