The intercooler runs across the entire front of the truck, with the inlet and outlet going into the wheelwells. The charge pipes go through the inner fenders. The I/C inlet/outlet is 3".

From the turbo outlet I run 2.5" which is the same size as the turbo outlet on the cold side, then just before the I/C I have a 2.5 to 3" silicone coupler. On the I/C discharge its straight 3" past the blow off valve, then goes upto 3.5 into the big elbow. The throttle body in like 3.75" so I have to stretch the @#$ out of the elbow to get it on. This is not the final charge air set up from left the inner fender to the TB, so its just make it work. Once I get the good motor in the truck it'll get re-done.

Next weekend is the megasquirt conference and part of it is a dyno session so I'll try and get video then.

Fuel pressure at idle is 35 psi, with the FPR reference hose off 45 psi - no ideal under boost yet, need to run the gage out from under the hood.

Last edited by efi-diy; 09/21/08 01:43 PM.

51 GMC 4.2 turbo
Can't solved today's problems using the same technology/thinking that created them