I again have let too much time pass by without responding here. I need to do a better job.

Anyway I wanted to update you on what I did and where I am now.

Back in January of 2007 I went with the Fenton Headers and a Fenton dual intake. I had two rebuilt Rochester carbs with the short air cleaners installed. My mechanic just indicated that the carbs were not in the best of shape when I purchased them. He stated that the throttle shafts are worn out now and the carbs are really two big for normal driveablity for my 235 engine. He also mentioned that I have float issues. Tom Langdon of Stovebolt voiced similar sentiments.

The car is running. But I would like to make a change. I am seriously thinking about removing the dual carb Fenton intake and replacing it with a single carb intake. Here are my questions/concerns:

1. I like the idea of the Clifford intake since the portion of it that the carb sits on does not protrude as highly up like the one does on my dual carb Fenton. Given that I have the 57 passenger car, I do not have a lot of hood clearance.

2.) I am willing to go with one carb. What makes sense in terms of working on the Clifford and minimized linkage issues?

3.) Will the Clifford intake mate up with the Fenton headers I have on?

I am even toying with the fuel injection kit that Clifford sells. But right now I am not willing to pay that much money.

Any thoughts/ideas? I am open to hearing them. Please get back to me.