Tim, You could have talked all day and not said "old school". As you know it was my 270 at Wendover that got the efi-dyi treatment. We took off a 500 cfm Edlebrock to put on the GM TBI. And after we were done playing we put the carb back because Marc wouldn't give me the Megasquirt and the 255 lph fuel pump. I got everything else we used and am useing it ( pile 6 ) on my turbo/injection 292 project. Most would not consider any part of this as "old school" Even in an early post to Marc I told him that the future of the 270 included a McCulloch, 2 Zeniths, and an Edmunds manifold. I thought that to be " OS ". Nothing newer here than '57. Now I don't know. What is he point? What is "old school"? Is it a date? A look? A philosophy? I'm growing weary of the widest whites, the flattest metal flake, the longest row of dummy injectors made to look like carbs and disc brakes hidden in phony drums etc. Wayne heads were not "old school" when it mattered. What is a more traditional hot rod approach than a '78 292, '81 Pontiac turbo, '89 GM TBI & wire harness all from the junk yard hooked to a computer board soldered together by the user tuned with a $50 eBay laptop? That my not fit our comfort zone like the SOCAL belly tanker or Moon Eyes but it's exactly what our forerodders were doing. Oh well I'm still going with the McCulloch, Zeniths and Edmunds It's art! \:D

"I wonder if God created man because he was disappointed in the monkey?" Mark Twain