As some people have stated here many times and saying that there sorry for asking dumb Question. Or that maybe there affraid to ask Question and they just look listen/read what everyone has to say. And try to learn what they can with out having to ask.
WELL first Off this is to all There IS NEVER and dumb Question if you don't Know.And Some times You may never know If you don't ask. So don't feel that you may or may not be asking a silly/dumb question But cause there isn't realy a dumb Question If you don't know. So please Ask. Now for my sec. vent

LEE this isn't to bash or anything on that Line But I'm not the only one with this opion. If you have all this info & history That You want to share Put It up or shut up.
SO If there is info to be shared well share it Not everyone is willing to ask questions as you well know You have spent time in the chat room & this board and you see that not everyone will ask questions But sit Quitely To see what they can learn and Hope that their Questions may get answered Especialy those that are new to the board Or chat.

So again I say There is Never a dumb Question. So now that i have stepped a thin line on my 2 cent/vent I'm willing to walk that line once again This time Because I deal it straight up and many here on this board know this. When I said my Email is listed and I would only replay Or make Replays Only via email Is not fair to everyone here who may not want there Email posted. SO Yeah I'm back so put up or shut Up My voice for myself and many others.

I Thank You guys who have been following me on this Board for many yrs. and Letting me know this Either in person Or via Emails.

Keep the Questions comming }[oooooo]

------------------
NovaMan/Twisted6/Larry

[This message has been edited by Twisted6 (edited 08-07-2003).]

Larry/Twisted6
[oooooo] smile
Adding CFM adds boost smile
shocked God doesn't like ugly.