FWIW I have 2 SPAL curved blade fans on a Howe dirt track radiator in our Anglia. It will cool the engine without the fans @ approximately 16 MPH (although I am more comforatble @20). The radiator is rated (by Howe) for 750 HP IIRC. I haven't ever had a problem cooling our bent 6 (Factory rated @210 HP).

I bought the Howe for 2 reasons (well, I had heard good things of them too, call that a 3rd) 1 cost effective cooling capacity (just under $200 at the time) 2 no epoxy. We had to convert it from cross flow to down flow, we knew that would require welding. That meant we couldn't have epoxy anywhere on it (as far as I'm concerned anyway).

The Spal fans don't seem to draw as many amps and they are quieter than most. I have not had a problem cooling even in pardes with them (except when the electronic fan controller puked, make sure to have an overide switch so you can turn it/them on if the controller fails).

Your Biscayne should be able to use a radiator like I did, but you should be able to use the cross flow for a cross flow (go figgure)

Perhaps one of these:
http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail...15&autoview=sku

There are other part numbers in various sizes and inlet / outlet configurations, that's just a suggestion. I like your idea of cramming the biggest radiator in that will fit.

My, what a steep learning curve. Erik II#5155