Thanks for the kind words! As for now the dyno figures stand at 530 hp@5300 and 588 lbs@4000rpms at the flywheel, with 21psi boost and E85.
A/R is 1.15, full boost is at 3000rpms in fourth gear on the highway. I must say it pulls very good in a car this light. Gearbox is a M20 manual with 2.73 in the rear. No 1/4 times yet.

The engine is basically stock LOL. Well not completely stock
Mild porting on the head 1.94, 1.6 valves, no lump or removed divider. Ported stock intake with bungs welded on it, throttle body is from a Ford 4.6 V8. Fuel supply is by six 120lbs injectors. Forged 307 pistons STD bore , stock rods, stock rockers, stock pushrods,stock oilpump, GM duramoly rings.ARP on rods and head, 1025 head gasket.
Compression is around 8:1, cranking pressure are 120psi with a crane 204-216@50 camshaft. Its actually a hyd camshaft but i run mech lifters on it(very small lash) the valve springs and retainers are GM L31 parts.(leftovers)i rev it to 6300rpms.

The exhaust is the stock manifold that i welded a T4 flange on and did some porting on, wastegate is from Audi. Downpipe is 3" with one straight through
muffler. Thats about it. The goal now is to make as much power with this basic configuraton as possible, and then build an all out engine later. Here is some pics of the build.