I'm ok with the blow thru idea but the problem is the carburetor. I don't know how to modify or tune a carb for a blow thru system and certainly do not have the money to buy one. I should have said before, I have a 51 Styleline with stock 3 on the tree and stock closed drive line so I don't think that combination will sustain over 200 rwhp but I would like to be able to crank the boost up once I am ready to switch out to an open driveline. Plus it seems to me the cheapest way to go about achieving the performance I want would be a turbo since I can pick up old turbos cheap, fabricate the manifolds myself out of free materials, and I could use one of the many Holley carbs I have laying around if I go with the draw thru. It seems everyone I know who knows anything about turbocharging is running fuel injection or a high dollar carb designed for blow thru or some big dookie looking box around the carburetor which seems to give them more problems than what it is worth because of lack of accurate atmospheric reference for the carb. That is why I am looking to a draw thru.