Originally Posted By: Mean buzzen half dozen A.K.A. Hank
 Originally Posted By: Bosanova
Dont want to step on anyones toes but i think a 250 cui engine would not have a problem spooling that T72 , especially with the P-trim wheel and 68 housing. I spool a T76Q with a 1.15 housing pretty easy, just remember the tune is really important when using larger turbos.

Bosanova,
a 250 would not have a problem spooling up a T72 & it could be fine for street use for a well sorted engine & supporting items,but,,,,,, he is looking for only 200 HP

I thought you cannot get full boost in first or second gear?????
To,me, ,,,,,now this is just my opinion,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that is not considered spooling pretty easy..
Not knocking you down or anything like that,,,,but he is only looking for 200 HP & a T72 would sorta be a waste.

I chat w/a guy in Brazil that ran a big turbo on his 250 6 cyl & he cannot make full boost until 4500 + RPM,but his car is made for top speed.

Having to get to 4500 + RPM to get to full boost in a street car is not a street friendly car in my book.

Bosanova,we like to have more input from you, you need to be here more often...

MBHD

Yes i understand, if he only wants 200 hp then a much smaller turbo is better. I also think he should aim a little higher like 300hp . BTW i think i got that spool thing a little wrong in my tread, i get full boost in 2,3,4 but not 1st. 1st gear is just over so fast.