If you are going to feed 200HP to the stock drive line it will not stand it. Many years ago (early 60s) I ran a 53 chevy with a built 235. It would run with the superstockers on the 1/5 mile tracks but on a full 1/4 they came by like a freight train. It impressed a lot of people BUT I blew 21 transmision in eleven months, ripped the rivets out of several clutch disks and lost track of the Ujoints and bells I replaced. If you are going to build a turbo and use it, change the drive line first. It will be cheaper in the long run. The original drive line was designed to be driven by a little old lady with a max of 150 horsepower. If you take the transmission apart you will find the cluster gear has bushings not neeedle bearings, also the u-joints are bushings not needle bearing joints and the list goes on. They worked very well for a car driven with a little sense but they won't stand much abuse. If you do retain the stock drive line build a good scatter sheild around the flywheel clutch and transmission. You have never lived until exploding parts rip holes in the floor board right where your legs and feet are. That is where rules requiring blow up sheilds came from.
Sorry for the book but I don't want to see anyone hurt.

Been there, Done that, Hope to live long enough to do it again.
Big Bill
I.I.# 4698