The stock bellhousing will not bolt up to the 250 so I have to use and aftermarket one for a 4 speed with and adapter plate, so I am going to use a blow proof bell housing since I do intend to change the drive line...when I can afford to. In the mean time I can just turn the boost down (which aside from being cheaper than extensive internal engine and head work) is why I am going for a turbo. I am a hot rodder but not a racer so I just want to be able to drive the car so to me it makes more sense (and I guess it really doesn't make that much sense in the regular world) to put the turbo on the engine before I put the engine in the car (stock 216 broke) and then drive it until something breaks then replace that. I can't see having the car sit until I can afford the driveline. I will run the stock stuff until I physically can't because its already there and that makes it free.

As far as the horsepower figure, I just don't want to be scared that I won't make it across that intersection or worse yet the kid in the bone stock civic will smoke me at a light.