As I understand it the Studebakers used to do a blow through with the Carters, there's info on how to tune them for blow through in that application (on a 289 V8 yes, but that should be closer than some of the '350' V8 data out there).

How the Carter data would translate to the Edelbrock I am unure. I'm not 100% sure what size Carter they were using, so that would be the first thing I would look for. Though with blow through you should be able to use a somewhat smaller carb (not saying you want to, just saying on the street you could likely get away with it).

I remember a picture credited to an R-5 Stude that showed an air line from the carb hat to the air side of the fuel pump to boost reference that (I've seen that doen on Blow through VW's with some success too, you just have to make sure that side of the fuel pump is sealed from the crankcase). That would eliminte the need for a higher pressure pump and a boost referenced fuel pressure regulator (less $$$) if the back side of the fuel pump is sealed (or you can sort one out).

My, what a steep learning curve. Erik II#5155