Been a little while since I first posted on the project that I am working on, so here are the updates. The car is a 1950 Chevy StyleLine Coupe, the original 216 driveline has all ben replaced by a 76 Nova 250 engine, a rebuilt street/strip TH350 with a TCI sizzler converter and a rear out of a 68 Camaro sporting aposi and 3.08 gearing. Mods to the engine: Deck block .010, Isky 262 cam, Minor porting of the head, 1.6 & 1.88 valves, the head has been decked .020 and just needing to CC chambers to see where we are at, trying to get 9.5cr. The intake is from Engine performance and sports 3 rochester 2gc carbs, I will be running a set of Langdons Cast Iron Headers. In the interim of waiting for parts I have been cleaning up the frame and swapped out the front suspension to use a CE Mustang setup and conversion to power front disk brakes. No electrical has been done yet except the old has been totally ripped out, The electrical will happen once the car comes back from the body shop from having all the rust taken care of which is slated to happen here in a couple of weeks. The body shop is a freind and also a member of the local car club, he is usually pretty quick about getting things done and keeps his schedule (something most indpendant body shops aren't noted for). I have also been working a little on my 48 Chevy FleetMaster Coupe in trying to get it ready for my apholsterer buddy who is not noted for keeping schedules, ha ha.. but the price is right.