Spiderman

Take the money you will Save by not buying the Ross pistons and Put that money into the head. Say with the stock valve size. Have a 3 or 4 angle valve job Done. Have the Boss Removed and have the Lump Installed to the port go with a 500-550 lift cam. go with the Offey intake And you will have a VERY Good low end Power & tork to mid range(5000-6000 rpms depending on cam you chose) Also step up to a HEI along with the headers(or Stovebolts) With this should be a very happy combo
for you & your Truck. And at a Later Time when the bucks let You. You can always go back and Make the bigger valve up Grade.
But always Keep in mind to try and keep things Matched the Best that you can. (head ,cam, compression, Headers. And YOU'll be a Happy Inliner.

As for a ball park on Price for head work anything from 1000.Bucks on Up. The more you do OR want done The more it will cost.

Hope this Helps }[oooooo]

PS It is in your BEST Interest To find someone The has Built Our L6s Or Knows about Our Heads If Not you can end up wasting Money When it comes to the HEAD work because it wouldn't take much for One who knows Nothing about Our Head to end Up Hitting Water. I know I have spent countless Hrs. Cutting Heads for Photos & doing Lump port work on these Heads myself. You can Look at some Photos I have already Posted to the Web And I have much more to add .As soon as I get a chance. I have Been Very Busy Out running Storms/hurricanes here in Fla. So if you need any other Help Just Yell Thats what we are here for.

Larry/Twisted6
[oooooo] smile
Adding CFM adds boost smile
shocked God doesn't like ugly.