magic mike
I will also add to your post about Mike Kirbys web site. He also has a new alum head which Is a very Nice Street head which Is well worth the money. Which has a little small port and now has water ports (Over The alum race head he has) And to my understanding is a very good flowing street Head But can make for a nice Hot Street motor. I'm not sure of the cost. But i myself wouldn't mind having either one \:o )

And what is it you find interesting Lee. The Heads i have Well first off they are not mine. They are somebody else who wanted the Bosses Removed from 4 heads. And Yes Isky does have some lower lift cams for the 194,230,250 ranging from a 450 488 492 510 hyd. and solids 525,572,591,Roller 525 590 690 lifts As for the 292s well only solid cams showing at this time from 410 ,428 525 558.

also why do you feel the lump ports are a touchy subject on this board? Not many people here have spent time flowing the heads like you and I have. and still many don't even know about them let alone what they can to do for the performance of these heads. That is also why I have taken the time and money to get Cracked Heads to cut up.And Flow them.And to get photos and everything else up on to a web site for other to see, And NOT run into mistakes by hitting the water jackets Or get the walls to thin. And How to install the Lumps. And how to blend them to the ports. I'm not doing this just for myself But to Help others.I also have photos from other Inliners. So if you want to help.? Send some stuff and We'll Get this stuff up so everyone can see it.I didn't pay for a web site for nothing ya know.and if your that disappointed well I don't know what to tell ya. But that their is No reason we all can't work together and Get that stuff put up.

Voicing my 2cent worth. }[oooooo]

Larry/Twisted6
[oooooo] smile
Adding CFM adds boost smile
shocked God doesn't like ugly.