hello...well Jack you do what u feel YOU need to do...I Only come here to offer Real experience and what works Best-at 1 time i offered to send you 1 of my heads so you could see it, have it checked it by whom ever you chose and have it flowed...you turned me down and said you wouldnt even know anything about this head.....If you think its in the best interest of this group to ban me ,well, do it...It would only hurt those here who want to hear what works and what doesnt-Why dont you ask those that visit this Forum for info-I have received emails from many -even when I left for a while- and even now- ...Most find it great that i can share what i have done and am sorry I am shown disrespect here....ask those who what to know about this.....as far as credible info, what is it you want- I will meet you at a flow shop when you are ready and lets see what I can show you-I had results here 1 time and MANY said it couldnt be true soooo... what can i do to win? Just give in to those who want to just flex their muscles or share true data....
Why dont you ask those here who wants me to leave...I wouldnt have a problem if the majority said go..its ok....and i will say this Jack...the last time I spoke with Leo on the phone, he told me I should join Inliners and share my knowlegde because he has heard me say many things I have found about about these engines and many here could benefit from my knowledge...I said I will when the time is right....