hello Richard.... great comment...however ,its not about RPM-its about lift and duration and how air flows thru head.....Also, Until you actually flow these heads and find out how bad they flow-even with bigger valves, its VERY hard-almost IMPOSSIBLE to understand - that what is NEEDED for any performance increase is to have some sort of Lump in the Intake port-NO matter what you may think, it just doesnt work as you might want to think its works...I have spent LOTS of $$$$$ to find this out-seems instead of being thanked for my info I have shared time and time again- There are many that seem to reject what I say....its OK if you dont like me-Its not about me or even YOU( and you here that dont like me know I am refering to you), its about how to increase performance of these Chevy Inline 6 heads.....

Here is the question- What will it take to prove this to this group? I am only sharing info that will create more performance and fun for you!!!!! I already know what to do to these heads and 300 CFM on intake and 200 on exhaust is not hard to find-even when you use various flow benches....sooooooo, let me know if i can help.....I challenge anyone on this-for those who only want time slips-well after over 20 yrs of hot Street fun I will have the drag performance for you in short time also- I am willing to put ALL this on the Line-...GUYS this IS EASY STUFFFFF!!!! It really is!!!!!!!..... you think i ENJOY seeing all the hate here!!!...I just dont get it!!!!! AGAIN what is it I can do so you know i mean welll?????? I can meet any of you and show you what I mean-Again I have done the street work and working on the drag race-.....Have I upset you because you dont have the Lumps? That you dont have the Performance? welll here it is ...so tell me What do you want? for me to go away or keep telling the BB over and over again how to get performance.....Until you do these things I and MANY have done- you just cant get much performance-but if your Budget doesnt allow what I have mentioned thats 1 thing -I understand too -I have a budget myself.....
I am sure there are going to be responses giving me a hard Time-LOL -I expect it....but that will not change the physics of how these engines work-that is the biggest goal we all have-and guess what -WE ALL HAVE THE SAME GOAL- seems we are similar-arent we????

ok ....your turn....

ps-want more performance? buy the propane 292 pistons-cut off the top of these pistons-make them almost flat-deck block, mill head, add true rollers rockers with a 1.8 ratio( you can find EXCELLENT Made in USA roller rockers on ebay for under $200.00)....and wow!!!! what an engine.....but then add a cam of at least .520 lift and at least 220 @ .050 duration...add exhaust port "lumps"/plates and even more performance is available.....