magic I have posted my resluts and you even question them- You are 1 that has ALWAYs questioned me ...I knew i would hear from you....I have done the work ..its up to you to find out---AGAIN, MAGIC what do i need to SPECIFICALLY prove to you?-DONT HIDE BEHIND A WALL -come out like I am and tell me what you need specifically?- AGAIN I have done the work- WILL YOU MEET ME AT A SHOP WITH A FLOW BENCH? I WILL MEET YOU ANYTIME-SO LET ME KNOW WHEN U R READY< UNTIL THEN , lets those that are here to want to know more from me-and there are many from emails I get- here what i have to say-it seems as time goes on there are more that want to know about this - I have posted my head flow #'s and you specifically questioned them-this isnt about -jack He doesnt even have a 292- but i figured maybe you would want the true results-I helped you get the cam you have-and you neve r said thanks-you called me at LEAST 3 times about these lump and head work that i i flowed and shared my results with you- and you never thanked me-......soooo go ahead say more.....

ps...better way for me to put this....
Do you think I am lying about this? Do you think I am misleading you?

If you do , I will leave this Forum and never return....I will say this - I can be specifific and detailed in what I can say about what info has been and is still being shared here that is misleading.....If you want to think I am wrong about what I have said, then go to MANY in the Inline Power Manual, call then- I have talked to many of them more than a few times- its up to you to find out answers-go out and get them-those that find out the truth went seeking the truth- those that didnt seek the truth, sat there and com[plained ......