OK folks...this is gettin' good! But let's understand what's going on here.

Quote:
There are those NOT based in California that actually build these heads that flow MUCH MUCH better than California heads-Contact me by email and I can help you do this the BEST way
 Quote:
WILL YOU MEET ME AT A SHOP WITH A FLOW BENCH? I WILL MEET YOU ANYTIME-SO LET ME KNOW WHEN U R READY<
Lee has chosen to use flow numbers as his basis for challenging the "California" shop. Well, it would be really cool if this could actually happen - maybe we could get "Street Rodder" or "Hot Rod" to arrange, sponsor, and referee such a "Duelling Flow Bench Shotout"! But let's face it, that's not gonna happen. Until then, the credibility of a vendor can only be measured by his results - and the "California" shop's results speak for themselves. That - and the fact that for about the last 25 years at least, they've been a respected and proven source for Inline performance.

Do ET/MPH numbers, or even flow-bench numbers, translate directly into driveability and street performance? Hardly...anybody with any experience whatsoever in putting together a street machine knows that weight, gearing, drivetrain, and torque all have to be right on to achieve this. But until Lee can do more than post long-winded claims about how he has all the answers, he's just whizzin' in the wind.

Our organization, and this board, has in its very roots the spirit of sharing and helping out our fellow Inliners, a minority group at best. That does NOT include demeaning other suppliers and arrogant, unsupported claims of superior product. We will not allow this board to become a platform for any individual agenda, whether personal, political, religious, or commercial. Enough said.