Here we go again. I remember this happening before. Can't we all just get along? Really. I think all of us are adults here. This coming from a 19 year old.

Lee's posts we pretty much on topic to start with, he was sharing info he thought would be useful. Then we started getting off topic with a couple ****ing matches going on. I come here for info about straight sixes, and to see what other people have done and are willing to share. Not to read posts with people arguing in them. I can go to honda-tech.com for that. Please guys, if you see that your about to start arguing, then email each other.

I'm not a mod, and I'll probably get in trouble for saying this stuff, but let it go. So what if people disagree with you. Everyone has their own opinion, and is entitled to it. Just everyone take a breath and relax.

Lee-- I said the same thing before. You seem to have alot of knowledge, and I think it would be GREAT if you'd stay on this board and share it with us. Just realize what you type may be interpreted differently than what you mean. Everyone, think before you type. It's about the cars, and the love of hot-rodding.

-Spiderman- All I can say is, sorry this happened in your thread.

Just relax. John

'68 C-10 - 250 with Edelbrock 600cfm 4 barrel, Offy intake, Hedman headers and true duals, HEI, MSD 6A box, relocated gas tank
Soon to have: T-5 tranny