I picked up this Offy 3x1 intake with 3 Holleys and a linkage right around the corner from my house today from craigslist. I was so taken by the carbs and linkage I didn't look at the bottom of the intake to notice the heat boxes had gaping holes until I got home. \:\(

3x1 Offy with Holleys

Holes in the bottom

I guess it could be run like that without heat assuming there weren't other holes in the intake that I can't see. I can't figure there is any way to repair holes like that.

I haven't done much research on multi-carb setups because I've read how difficult they are to set up plus I already have an Offy four barrel intake for my project. But it would look killer if I could figure it out.

The intake is also plumbed for nitrous (which I don't really care about, but it gives it more character!)

Nitrous

I got it for $100 which I thought was a steal before I knew the intake was toast. Oh well, if nothing else, it will be some cool eye candy in my garage. And maybe I can start with the single four barrel and then work my way into the 3 carb setup.

67 Chevelle 300 2 door post
230 Inline six, 3 on the tree
58k Original miles