No, I don't recall the actual weight/cid factor for that class that long ago. But the ET was 8.04 and I cant recall the MPH. Cotton and I are actually working on a book similar to Leo's, but it will chronicle his and Jim's accomplishments and contributions to advancing the 6 cylinder. I agree with your earlier comments about the ceiling on the siamese head being in that HP level as a cap. But considering what has been able to be obtained with these heads, despite their shortcomings is pretty amazing to say the least. We had one of Sissell's 12 port aluminum heads to go to the next level with, but NHRA never would make a decision to allow it to be used. The Fords were granted the Billet head to be legal, therefore taking the lead in the inline battle,with a much better cylinder head,unfortunately. Im also doing some "lump" heads for some guys in Brazil, as these engines are experiencing a boom in popularity there, and giving me an opportunity to sort of carry on with the Perry & Headrick legacy in a small way.

Class III CNC Machinist/Programmer