James, I see that this post is from a while back. I was wondering if you ever did get your horn working? Hopefully you did, and I'm too late responding. Anyway, your horn relay is located just below the regulator on the driver's side of the front underhood just beside the radiator. On your headlamp/lighting harness, two wires go to the parking lamp and two wires go to the horn. Mine is two green wires to the horn and a purple and a grey to the park lamp. There are also the wires to the horn relay and wired connector to the voltage regulator. The rest is all wired back into the firewall with the harness. Like Nexxussian stated, my guess is that your horn relay (and possibly the regulator) are bad, or a bad connection in your steering wheel/column. Maybe the fuse? The horn relay and regulator are very cheap replacements at the auto parts store. If that doesn't work, then I guess your horn is shot, or there is a short or something wrong within the wiring harness. Hope this helps if I'm not too late. If I am too late, then I'll do some push ups for ya!

Breach and Clear