CNC dude,
I understand why install a 2.15" valve. In my experience for a sreet engine that size valve is not too practicle,but for racing, yes.
A 2.15" valve is the physical limit for our size bores.
You also open up the chambers so much ,& mill the cyl head so much,sometimes they just fell apart. Fine for racing,for the street???
Not saying anything is wrong what you guys did, but most all the stuff that Cotton did seemed to be just for all out racing & not for a street engine..
You can use some info for a street engine,& not go so extreeme.

"Would you install a 2.15" intake valve?" Sure for racing,, w/an engine that you know will come apart shortly.

[/quote] Thats how you get the big flow #'s out of the "lump" heads we did....330 CFM+, I think I remembered you asking Twisted6 a while back what he thought was being done wrong or different with the #'s you were seeing with the bolt-in "lumps" in comparison, thats the difference, plus a lot bigger port. Needing to feed a 10,000+ RPM, super high compression race engine requires a little more extreme measures that an average street/strip engine....You wouldn't believe how much valve lift we were running if I told you either.... [/quote]

I am sure over 1"
MBHD

12 port SDS EFI