Originally Posted By: tlowe #1716

just to get you alittle. if you do a search here. this has been covered many times.

I know you're just jabbin, that's cool. This isn't as easy as you might think. But covered many times is not the same as accurately answered. As far as I can tell, "Casting numbers" has been in the thread title of a thread about 6 times in the last year, relative to a block. All point in different directions for "ideas".. If it had been accurately answered, somebody would have posted in each thread, "not a problem, go to this EXACT thread, type in your stuff, get your answer". This is not the case. IF that is the case, somebody needs to start a definitive thread. I'd appreciate it if nobody else would. \:\) ...lol...

Each thread is full of a lot of guessing, speculation and wild goose chasing. If there were an EXACT thread or site, I'd love to see it. Each thread on castings would be 2 posts long. "I need information...", and the reply, "simply go here..." and it's done. We don't have that (that I could find).

gonna take a bit more work, but right now, it's believed I have either a 230 or a 250, one guy says he found 250, I found data for 230. Yep, been covered many times (that's a little good humor poke back at ya). ;\) ...lol...