This is by no means a small turbo, not stock from the Neon. It was an 11 second SRT4 and this turbo is WHOLE LOT bigger than the Buick turbo. The inlet is about 2"-2 1/4" diameter. It is in my tool box at work so I can't tell you a sure measurement. The turbine wheel from this turbo is 3/4 the size of the turbine HOUSING of the turbo from a 1979 Buick.

I know the 10.5 (actually 10.44) may be a little much but I don't want to have too much lag and I really think between the low temp and high octane of the E85 fuel and the heat quenching ability of the water combined with the alcohol, throw in an ignition retard system it may just live. I am also trying to work on some sort of regressive boost control system to give me peak boost at a midrange rpm and then back down at peak rpm. Like wastegate set to 14 psi until 3800 rpm and starting to back off 1psi per 500 rpm so it comes back down to 10-11psi when I am ready to shift. I figure a progressive nitrous kit but in reverse, that way I will build excessive cylinder pressure at high rpm.