hi, looking for someone who can help out a n00b. i've got a 59 belair sedan with the 235 blue flame and decided i want to squeeze a few more ponies out of the 6. i'm running on LPG for economy and i what i want to do is primarily the usual bolt on stuff - ie headers and intake/carb changes.

the problem is before i part with my hard earned, i need to find a manifold and carb set up that will clear the bonnet because the 59 has tons of space horizontally but nothing much vertically and i really cant have a carby higher than the breather cap in the valvle cover. i have an lpg mixer already installed on the std 1bbl rochester carb and with the big old oil bath filter off to the side it just touches as is.

ideally for ease of tune i'd like to go to a 1x4 or 1x2 carb + manifold set up that would make tuning easy which would be ideal as this is my daily runner.

if anyone can reccomend a carb + intake set up that would clear under the hood that would be killer. if anyone has any 2nd hand gear that would be evern more killer.