Go Pack Go...

or is that cheese...

anyway,

Tripower. What kind of carbs? progressive or direct linkage? ever try to set up muliple carbs before? not the thing to do if you are easily discouraged. Best to run progressive. Lucky for you Offy does make a progressive linkage setup for the 194-292 intake.

You need to consider where the cam is going to make its power and where it's likely going to want to cruise at, and gear the car accordingly. Running an overdrive really helps to tailor the setup so that it will launch good and still cruise economically. Cam and gearing are a package deal. At 268 gross duration, I would start to consider that a slight increase in stall speed may become necessary, but I would put it all together and try it out first.

Why flowmasters? what are you trying to get for a sound? it will not sound like a V8, you're short 2 sound waves...
My impression of flowmasters is that they are trying to make the car sound "tinny" to imply it has more compression, etc... but they just sound tinny to me...
If you don't want the bumble bee experience of true duals with glasspacks, then get a pair of elcheapo "tubo" mufflers from Farm & Fleet, etc... Try those out. If it still has too much buzz, add a crossover... If you want some depth to the sound, a pair of 3-4" diameter tips about 10-16" long can work well too...
All just my opinion of course \:\)

I.I. #3174