M.B.H.D.
I think your above comment is rude and out of line. You are interested in drag racing and I will agree with you that close gear ratios might be better for that purpose but you are short sighted if you think that that is the only way to go, I don't know how many inlines you own or have built but I have been playing with inlines since the 50s, I have raced them, drove them on the street, pulled trailers with them, and I know for a fact that different setups require different ratios, As an example your cam choice, weight of vehicle,and or desired use all play a part in transmission selection. I realize that you think the 200 is the best choice for you and that is fine but it is not the best choice for everyone and this is what most people have been trying to tell you for several months. If you are the only person with good info then why don't you sit down and publish a book with the exact details on how to build the best possible vehicle for every purpose, it would make you very rich. You have some good knowledge to share on this board but you are not the absolute king of six cylinders to my knowledge, so lighten up. Also I have been wondering are you even a paying member of Inliners International or do you just use our Bulletin Board?

I am sorry that the rest of you had to read this but I felt it needed to be said.

Been there, Done that, Hope to live long enough to do it again.
Big Bill
I.I.# 4698