Always refreshing to see those responsible for rude comments defending themselves ("I never did that, I'm a nice person"), and using, again, personal remarks (""that guy" is a jerk") to do so.
Please - take a moment, and show me exactly when & where I ever made a comment like that?

Hypocrisy is also a favorite: complaining about "Snyed sarcastic remarks", while making one "he seems to have problems on some other forums as well, he also seems to be an unhappy person".

What else? It's a long list.
"the new guy does not spend thousands of dollars"
1. is that relevant?
2. and he knows this because.... how? I made no such statement, and how could he possibly know anything about me other than what I said? In point of fact, R&D is "my day job", and I've spent far more than that - but it has nothing to do with whether you should listen to me - or are we buying subscriptions?
3. "ramble on,give for the most part useless info". This one is easy - he's referring to factually accurate information that is completely beyond his competence such as the entire F head thread (which is why he didn't instantly attack it). How does he reconcile the statement that I talk too much with his other statement that I don't contribute?
4. there are also easily 20 other remarks that disagree, find fault etc. with things I simply did not say ("you would not know because you do not even own any items we are discussing here,let alone any 6 cylinders") - but this distinction was overlooked in the zeal to criticize.
5. "get a six cylinder & understand what the torque curve is ,6 cyl's,need a close set of gears ,as not to drop out of the power band", "A gas engine can have equal torque
,not true/A.K.A. wrong " I'll just leave those hang in the breeze - those here with some engineering background already know what's wrong with it.

Now, we could move on to how "rude", and "bad manners", actually mean in effect saying things you don't like - but this isn't really a discussion, is it? It's a social group, practicing xenophobia.