You have your hands full and I would really like to help, unfortunately my body man working on my 50 hosed me very badly and evrything this year has been pretty much put on hold and I will leave it at that. If I was in the neighborhood I would certainly help.

Being I have been on a Dyno several times, just doing a pull and tweeking can eat time, limiting and optimizing everything as much as possible including what you are going to be testing this setup in, having a full fendered rig will take more time than if the engine area is full exposed, no fenders, no hood certainly no grill. Taking into consideration of what the main specs are of the engine compression wise will dictate what cams are going to work best and this should be the primary focus. My aspect here is looking at a Stock valve vs 1.84/1.6 valve vs same valve 3 port lump & a 6port lump (that I havent heard much about) and all must be the same chamber size or very close other wise this will scew the numbers, this would be interesting to see what gains there are here as most HP comes right from the heads. At the same time picking the best possibly cam to run that would benefit from the compression you will be running. Choosing a closed vs open chamber head will obviously create more power and tourque being you are increasing compression so this would in my opinion would not be worth while unless you are trying to see what the benefits of a particular cam might see with the added compression. Genreal rule of thumb here that I was told for every point of compression increas you multiple 4 by the number of cylinders and this will give a rough estimate of hp gained. Intake choices is another matter, as the Clifford under my understanding has a better top end vs some of the competitotrs, it would also be interesting to see what benefits there are from a multi-carb setup or even a side draft setup would be, although a lot of aftermarket multi-carb setups are for 1 barrels I dont feel these type of intakes are anything to write home about & certainly a 4 barrel would no doubt be better, although even a single 500cfm 2 barrel would probally out perform the 3 singles, I could be wrong. Anyways hope some of these ideas help..OH and what about the use of a copper headgasket vs stock, most of these are reuseable, it may save a few bucks.

I believe I had done searches in the past for any related dynos but found nothing, this would be nice if some others that have dynoed could post there info.