Tom,
I will send my contribution when I get back home, thanks for the suggested minimum it will likely be that due to my budget.
However if you can add some info I will try to contribute in another way, with some computer predictions of what the dyno will show. This is not DesktopDyno or EngineAnalyzer, it is my own homebuilt program fondly named the "WerbyFord Gonkulator" over on the Ford FE Forum, but it does pretty well in predicting dyno tests before they are run - you can see some example predictions on the "Ford FE" forum at

http://www.network54.com/Forum/74182/thr...+my+computer%21

or go on that forum and google "exhaust comparo" or "intake comparo". Intake predictions can have some real surprises but I like to predict in advance, that is part of the fun but helps the learning too. Also it might help offer some ideas for your tests!

A couple questions:
1. Do you know the compression ratio[s] planned? (ok, 8.8cr]
2. Do you know the header dimensions (pri tube diam and lengths, same for collector[s])
3. Do you know the head flow data? If not I can guess from Leo S' book and other info on this forum -

Looking forward to this rare set of dyno tests, it will help me build the 250 and 292 for my own Novas!

Last edited by DeuceCoupe; 09/22/09 03:11 PM.