Hank,
With regard to your last comment:

"It just seems my comments are not needed. As I posted a couple here & no reply or recognition I posted anything.
That's the reason I posted them again.
Moderators Please delete them if you find them offensive. Thank you."

I'm sure that Tom is busier than a one armed paper hanger trying to organize all the parts and pieces necessary for the dyno tests and responding to each and every post in the thread is not a top priority but suggestions are appreciated.
Your post, however, has the tone of a spoiled four year old and and will not add to the spirit and excitement of the thread.
I have never posted here before but felt your remarks warranted a response. Since no one is stepping forward to address this uncalled for behavior I figured what the heck.
While I'm at it, I have also seen the response to questions of new posters answered with the curt response "do we have to answer this question again? We've been through this a thousand times or buy the book"by the moderator Twisted 6.
Well maybe the questioner is not as expert as some of the luminaries here or new to inlines but a rude response will not
win you any new friends
I will probably never post here again since I'm sure I have mortally offended you but I feel that the above needed to be said.
Thanks and goodbye.

Woody

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something. - Plato