Originally Posted By: Twisted6 I.I #3220
Hey Woody
As a one time Poster an Non Paying Free Loader How about taking a Walk HOWs That for being Rude for ya.
JUst My vented 2cents worth.
Just a Lot of times some of US get feed up answering the same things OVER AND OVER. When some people are just to lazy to do a search.

And now for another 2cent comment. If the cams are not degreed
There is No fair testing to any of it. And to do so we/you eat up a lot of time. AND You can't say well This Or that Is Junk ,And find out the issue was a vacum Leak Or something of that nature.So all this rushing can basicaly give a Good Base line on things But NOT 100% And as I have seen Some stuff in most mags Seem so far out there or off it's not funny. But merly best to maybe?? taken with a Grain of salt.

But anyway Best off Luck with the Apples to Apples.
Vented my 2 cents

To all,

Been gone to a 2 day class for work, missed alot of fun here. Glad to see new/ more people posting , too.

I also took Hank's comment alittle on the bad side. Even went out and PM'ed him about it, then we have Pm'd back and forth about them. All seems to be ok.

Saying this, Woody's comment was alittle brash, but he was stating his opinion, we all have one of them don't we? If you have a problem with someone PM them and or report to the MODS, or do as Ken said , ignore their posts..

This engine test is a one of a kind to be done. Tell me someone else who has done, shared, published results? Didn't think there was . The testing will prove alot for the inline 292 world. I have also degreed in cams, for sbc and these inlines. How many cams have I found to be wrong? Zero, none! Not saying there could not be a problem, just doubtful.

True, we won't squeeze 100% out of every combo, but bet will be within 2-3%, so that does not mean anything? Yes it will. Also not trying to say anything is junk, just trying to get proven combos.

I personally enjoy helping people with their problems. And am not bothered by even little questions, we all started out somewhere. Maybe my fuse is a lot longer than others. Tom

P.S. Having used the search engine many times, it works like **ap. Maybe I just don't get it, sometimes known to be slow, you know. Tom

Last edited by tlowe #1716; 10/14/09 11:36 PM.

Inliner Member 1716
65 Chevelle Wagon and 41 Hudson Pickup
Information and parts www.12bolt.com