When tlowe and myself first concieved this idea back in July, our first and only purpose and intention with this testing, was to solve the age old questions.....what works and what doesn't, and share it with our fellow Inliners! There is no one on this planet that you can call that will tell you what kind of power #'s any of these components will make in these engines, not even the people that sell them. They can tell you what there computer simulation says....or their best guess....but no actual verified data. Thats because no one before has ever taken the time or expense to research these answers and actually do it. The spoils of this testing goes beyond just the people here on Inliners, but also the companies whose components are going to be represented will also reap many benefits as well. Now, they will be able to intelligently make better product recommendations for other inline enthusiasts how are seeking their guidance, because they will have more baseline info to draw from. And the good thing is that everyone here was given a backstage pass to see all the unfoldings of this before anyone else was given the opportunity to be included.....

I can see that some naysayers are finally starting to show up to the party. This isn't my first rodeo, or tlowe's either. The same opportunities that have been offered to us for this magazine deal, are there for anyone....jump on in, the waters just fine! Peace out...

Class III CNC Machinist/Programmer