Weather Corrections:
I totally agree on the comments -
Ideally it is best to have both the raw uncorrected dyno numbers *and* the numbers corrected to SAE gross [open exhaust, no air cleaner or base only, 60F 29.92 dry air into the carb, no accessories except water pump].

I sent Tom a PDF of some Gonkulator computer predictions, from the stock 166hp 292 to Tom's base run (4v and headers) of 193hp, best run at 305hp along with many other planned runs. Just computer predictions so we will see how good they are with this rare 292 dyno series!

In my planned 63 Nova, 200-4r and 3.25 9" rear, this took the car from a computed
16.32 at 80.5 (stock 292) to
14.19 at 95.5 (301cid, 305hp, max planned dyno run).

These did not include the high-compression super-ported head discussed later here in the thread. That should do even better.

As a last suggestion, perhaps repeat an early run near the end of the dyno set to see if the engine (or dyno) is getting tired. This happened during the very useful "Intake Comparo" over on the Ford FE site - so the dyno comparisons had to be either corrected or rerun to account for the engine/dyno changes. A repeat run would help assure this did not happen.

Wow, like everyone else, I can't wait for the results.