Justwynn,
I will be posting more results, really need to clean up all the data collected so far. Also did not get finished with all the planned dyno tests. Hopefully late this week or weekend for that.

Also anyone who sent me contributions is going to get way more info than will be posted here. It is only fair as they really did HELP even though they are not here.

A email was sent out last night to all contributors, if you were missed let me know the correct name and email to send to. My email is tom@12bolt.com .

Sean,
You guy's were a great help and very eager to get things done. Just wished the engine would have cooperated more. Wished you would have cleaned up the beans! Bob, the shop owner enjoyed talking to all of you also.

Jalopy,
I am not against doing a 250 the same way and will certainly consider it. Do not have a short block together to test. Now would be the perfect time. The heads, cams and intakes are all lined up and ready. As are all the correct tools, exhaust, ect.

The OFFY VS Clifford test would be interesting. As would the rest of the same tests used on the 292.

Who has one they want to flog? Bring it on. Tom

Last edited by tlowe #1716; 11/10/09 11:03 AM.

Inliner Member 1716
65 Chevelle Wagon and 41 Hudson Pickup
Information and parts www.12bolt.com