Glad you asked Russ, I have already been in contact with Gary Isbell who was a long time Ford 300 NHRA racer in several of their eliminator classes. He has sent me a lot of photos of his car and engine shots. He only lives less than an hour south from me, and he is planning on us meeting for a more formal sitdown in the near future. He also tried the 351C hybrid head on his 6 cylinder engines back in 1973, and was a true pioneer along with other Ford racers in that same time period. It should be interesting. Cotton told me to contact him, because he purchased his first Chevy II race car from Gary in about 1970 or so. Cotton told me that Gary was one of his all time most favorite competitors to race against, and said he is an all around great guy. In the several phone conversations I have had with Gary, I can see how Cotton thinks so highly of him, and I am anxious to be able to meet with him. I will keep everyone posted about the books, so don't worry, all will be given an opportunity to get one. Since I will own the publishing and printing rights myself, they will never be out of publication or print, so hopefully they will be around for a long, long time for many to enjoy and reap the benefits of them.

Class III CNC Machinist/Programmer