I've got lots of projects...

A long term one to make a 230 side valve fly, I want to build a replica of a car that raced in the 1951 Australian Grand Prix. But I need some 1940-48 Ford brakes to make that happen, the 230 is in the shed as is the Vauxhall 25hp 4-speed gearbox.

Two road cars to become my regular 'fleet'... a 1970 VG Valiant with a 245 that I'll convert to LPG and bolt an A833 4-speed into, I want to recover the LPG power loss with some mild mods to the engine.

Then there's my 1970 Peugeot 404. A darling motor car to drive, this will get a '76 model 504 TI engine with the injection removed and, once again, LPG rammed down its throat. A 5-speed 505 gearbox will save it some revs.

I have a deal going where I'm collecting 265 Hemi 6 engines for a major attack on them. The plan is that I collect them, my nephew does the basic work and then they go to someone well versed in getting huge horsepower out of sixes for drag racing.

Getting away from all the inline things, I'm creating a modern multi-carb intake manifold for the old Poly 318 V8 because my nephew needs this for his road race project ('64 Dodge 440 for historic road racing), and I'll be marketing these.

Yes, I know Joyner. Not a bad spot.