I do care if there will be misinformed information passed around here all based on these dyno results which is not the final say all tell all on every combo known to man on what works or does not work.

The dyno sessions will be a good base of info,for an average street engine.

There is a lot more to learn on what works & what does not work w/these cylinder heads. And getting info from one guy from dyno sessions should be taken like a grain of salt.

Not trying to be rude here @ all, I just see the mistakes being done, main one that he cannot even believe himself that you can use a small chamber head & get great results if properly modified, that's is OK,it just shows he is not experienced enough to know what to do or change his ideas of porting ,valve jobbing,and correct chamber unshrounding.

It takes many years of experience to get a good grapse on how airflow works,port shapes & contours with cylinder heads.

I had my daily street driven Camaro when in my 20's run high 13's get 21 mpg on a normally aspirated 250 6 cylinder. I am not proud of running 13's especially for todays fast cars,,but it took a lot of R & D time w/me & my friend that works @ a cylinder head shop for over 25 years.Where I hang out most of my spare time.

My Camaro was never by any means a drag car. It had front & rear anti sway bars,stiff springs,Koni adjustable shocks,,more set up for road racing than drag racing.It also weighed @ the lightest 3000 LBS no driver.

Guys w/Buick Grand Nationals & Turbo T-Types have been running mid 11's w/a turbo swap,injector swap,chip swap,slicks & race gas(back in the day,not pump gas & methanol injection kit, todays standard)on completely stock 3.8 V-6 & still get 18-21 MPG. Full weight 3800 lb cars.

I have seen many get kicked off the track because they had no roll bars, becasue these were there daily driver cars & take them to the track.

If I were to run 13's when my turbocharged EFI 250 CI L6 Camaro is up & running ,I ll quit posting on this forum!!

BTW,the Camaro is & will be a street diven car,,no trailer for my Camaro. Driven to & from tracks.

I'll keep quite for now.

Moderators delete away,if you feel the necessity.
Note:
No PM's will be responded to if it pertains to my post.
I don't need the headaches.
No flame wars either I'm tired of all that mess.

MBHD

12 port SDS EFI