George, Welcome to our board. I hope you stick around and decide to join Inliners International. You'll find some great folks here with a lot of information. The 292 dyno tests were done for several reasons, one being to get some good hard facts to include in some articles and book coming up. Tom asked for help and many here chipped in to help. Those who did got the results of the tests but not all of the information. You can understand that if Tom and Scott revealed everything there would be no reason for the writings. In time all will be shown. There will be at least one article in our club news letter/magazine "The Twelve Port News". The excitement and anticipation is more than some here can bare and they have come unwound a bit. Go the "Dyno day for a 292, Need help" thread and read it through and also the 250 dyno day posts. You'll have what has surfaced so far. If you feel you want to help and for your help get a little more info you can contact Tom. If I can help you can contact me. I think both the torque and horse power #s are around 300. Beater

"I wonder if God created man because he was disappointed in the monkey?" Mark Twain