Originally Posted By: Twisted6 I.I #3220
...It looks as if you will have to Pay the with in the club fee's to Tlowe for that info.As Others have already done to help Him Pay for what He wanted to test.So Pm him If he hasn't already PMed you on this matter.It seems he has made a club with-in a club of his own.

My2cents and maybe many others.

I disagree Larry but also understand that we may just agree to disagree. \:\)

Tom did not force anyone to do anything. He has said several times that magazine articles are in the works and once that is done all the info will be posted here. Makes sense to me because the magazines won't publish stuff that has been posted on the net.

I'm not a lifelong inliner but I'd wager that this is the first time in history that this level of dyno testing has been done on this engine (and soon on the 250)and SHARED.

I'm sure that Tom was able to do much more testing than he would have been able to afford on his own. ON THE SAME VEIN, NONE OF US certainly would have never gotten all the information if those of us that chipped in a bit had not done so. And in the long run, everyone here (you included) will gain tremendous knowledge from this project.

Looks like a win-win from where I sit. Go Tom! My hats off to you for making this happen.

Last edited by Kerry Pinkerton; 12/23/09 12:33 PM.

Kerry Pinkerton
http://wheelingmachines.com