I think it might work, but the group in California screwed enough people that it is unlikely that many would put that kind of money down until they actually saw some product in front of them. I had a head ordered at the time Arias sold to Zaillian. so I got stuck in the middle. No way would Zaillian get my money until I saw some parts in front of me and some spares in the background - I'm just saying....[/quote]

Tom -
I've been fortunate enough to spend considerable time with Nick Arias. I have been unfortunate enough to also spend some time with Nick Zallian. Arias spent alot of time and money producing the cylinder head and accessories with promises from alot of people wishing to purchase them. That never occurred.

The next problem, Zallian took money for parts that were never delivered. It wasn't just customers, but also people involved in production that suffered losses. It was a very bad scenario for the inline community and I feel sorry for the people who got taken advantage of.

I would like to think that this would work, but realistically, I believe the cost of the cylinder head, rocker arm assembly, induction system, and exhaust would be more than the majority of interested people would be willing to spend. If you had one ordered, how much would the total have been?

Bob