Ok
First off I said I was done here as to posting. Now I am going to
OPEN my Mouth once again. So first off I never called Lee secondly I listen to what He was saying I never said Much of anything. THEN I see His Normal BS on Ebay Saying I said this ot that which to is BS The Guy always talks in circles Or changes the questions around when he is asked one. and still ONE never gets the answer they asked and That I still see. If I or others are doing things so wrong.Then what the H*ll is the problem giveing the right answer/s when asked. So to me Personal Oppion here it's still the sameOle bag Of crap.
He takes what anyone has to say and turns it around an then out comes the BS.

And Scott so as to him speaking to me (and has even spoken to Larry several times in the last few weeks,) That is a Load of BS
I maybe spoke with him once in the past MO.ANd I let him do all the talking i never said much of anything.
So take what ever you want to hear they way you think it is.I know not everyone is in or was in the Lime light of things like sone think they may have been.
Now you all have a Great day and Injoy your chats.

PS if anyone wishs or see this as a Bashing Then so be it. It's the way you maybe reading it.
It's MY 2cent an once agian I'm done.