Sorry it has been so long since my last post. I have been very busy at work plus racing Jr Dragsters with my son and grand daughter. There has been much progress on the project. Some good and some bad. Unfortunately I have not had time to post about it. The truck is running and we have logged about 300 miles on it while experimenting with different computers and tunes. We have learned a lot about idle air strategy. We have also tried both TPI and TBI computers. We are going to proceed with the TPI unit out of a 92 Camaro. We have a good basic tune that starts and runs very well. Once we get the permanent wiring harness done we are going to install a wide band oxygen sensor so we can fine tune for power and fuel economy. We have been running with a temporary harness so we could switch out the computer easily. The torque converter circuit in the computer controls the Gear Vendors overdrive flawlessly. We have it setup to engage at 60 MPH and drop out at 45 MPH. My friend Greg who is doing all the computer programming even programmed a passing gear into it. Once we get the EFI dialed in I am going to install a McCullough supercharger on it.