Been out of town for a bit.

Looks like I'm using a 250 head. Difficult to find any shops around here that can truly say they have experience with inlines so I might have the head done in the U.S.A. and ship it here. Anyone have a head that is already done and willing to sell?

As far as the bottom end goes, it looks like custom pistons are the only way to go. (man they are pricey little buggers though) How about connecting rods? Is it worth it to spend the $$ on some nice H beam rods or spend a little less reworking the stock ones?
Any machine work other than normal for the crank? And I am thinking of a Fluid Damper for the front of the crank I know they need to be modified a wee bit but I am open to suggestions.
I will have the whole rotating assembly (clutch included) balanced as well.

Oiling plans are for a melling pump and stock pan and pickup.

I am still considering the turbo this year, but if I do it will have to be blowing into a carb, not an EFI. Budget being consumed at a rapid rate. \:o The car needs a new rear end also so that might mean the turbo waits 'till next season.

Camshaft will be the next issue. Turbo vs N/A influence this. Local guy suggested a custom grind when turbo is put on and an out of the box cam kit (Comp Cams or ???) for N/A. I don't mind having a spare cam kicking around if needed. I assume that Harland Sharp roller rockers are the best way to actuate the valves?

Target date to get it running is June 19th.

Paul

V8 Camaros are like navels, everybody has one.
69 Camaro EFI Turbo 250 project is running!!