Randy, Here is a link to some pictures of a demo that efy-diy and I did at Bonneville in '08. I prepped the 270 in my '53 as instructed by Marc. GM coolant temp sensor, O2 sensor bung, electronic ignition, 12v hot,12v switched, good ground locations. and a fuel tank with return and supply lines. Marc brought his laptop, megasquirt, a TBI and wire harness from an '89 GM van. The TBI had the throttle position sensor and the IAC sensor on it. We hooked it up and had it running in a little less than an hour. We were not able to drive it because it blew the fuel line off twice, because of the temporary connection, and we had a vacuum leak under the TBI. A clean permanent set up will take a bit longer. It was getting late and I had to put the carb back on in the dark. I have now just finished putting my MS together and am in the process of putting it on my '68 that has a 350 in it for now. There are other posts here by guys who have used the GM ECMs. Beater Megasquirt

"I wonder if God created man because he was disappointed in the monkey?" Mark Twain